Re: Doom Rune

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 01:14:55 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Olli Kantola wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:
>
> > A rather interesting idea, I must say.
>
> Yes it is, but it wouldn't work on the GL-Pharaoh-Heortling runic system,

Actually, I think I'll adopt it for some trickster curses and parhaps even Asrelia. It feels curiously apt for those Holy Country types obsessed with luck and mastery of it.

<snip
> HEY, this is digest stuff, better quit replying.
>
> Olli Kantola

Yee gads! The man's right. Ok, I'll move it there if I still find something to say on the topic.

> PS. ASCII graphics rule.

Ouch... get some better than mine then. (hmm... we need an ascii runefont :) )

        -Adept