Re: Leave it alone!!! (warning, contains sarcasm)

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:03:27 -0000

Jeff suggests:

> Off hand, I'd suggest that one not be so quick to blame Greg.

Excuse me. I only used Greg's name because he was presenting the brave new world of Broad Abilities (as if it were a Good Thing) at Tentacles. If I'd heard about it from someone else, I'd have used their name instead. Hope nobody's offended by my (perhaps foolish) assumption that Greg supports these proposed changes.

> But I'd rather stay with the less encumbered system we've got with
> some tweaking rather than a whole new set of categories that will
> be subject to more intepretation.

Hear hear! Repeat after me: "Hero Wars isn't RuneQuest. Hero Wars isn't RuneQuest. Hero Wars isn't RuneQuest..."

Cheers, Nick