Re: [More Time Warp...] Re: mysticism

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:58:08 +0800

At 8:58 AM -0700 19/6/01, Greg Stafford scribbled:
>Oh, forget all that.
>Mystics are going to get a different, final whacking that is going to make
>a more definite stab at makign them what I want them to be.

        Yay! Whack them really really hard.

>I don't feel so bad about changing this since as far as I can tell no one
>runs them anyway. :)

        If you want an in depth impassioned critique of what the problems with the existing rules are that make them so unplayable (and thus unplayed), you have but to ask. No one uses them partly because they have very big flaws.

        Its also important that the mystic mechanics, especially Strikes, work better because they are used for so many theistic secrets.

        Cheers *clink* (celebrating the prospect of change to mysticism already)

                David