Re: Subject: sorcery

From: giangero_at_...
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:17:47 -0000

> Well. We seem to be thinking along the same lines. To expand,
Sorcery has:

> Distavantages: high HP cost, less ability to improvise
> Advantages: better range, multiple target modifiers and so on
>
> These seem unbalanced. I'd either reduce the HP cost or give
sorcery more
> advantages than at present.
>
> On the other hand I've not had experience of PC sorcerors (NPCs are
OK).

> Thom

One of my players runs a sorcerer.
He keeps saying me that he likes Marcus Battarbee's proposal for HW sorcery (on this list some months ago).

I haven't seconded him yet (for a reason, because its his duty to lament and my duty to deny): I confirm my trust on Roderick's first opinion on this matter, as for now!

Gian