Re: sorcery

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:08:41 -0000

Devotee's can't get more than 'whatever their god gives them' which is pretty much three -- and sometimes less.

> > The number of spells in a Grimoire is a set limit, though,

Nope.

> Sorcerers with two masteries can add new spells to their grimoires

Yep.

> > and you can just keep on making up affinities for ever.
>
> How?

I think he meant feats. And there's a certain limit as to how many feats you can really squeeze into an affinity -- Something like 'Bear' only goes so far. 'Combat' is broader but you have to stay within your deity's genre/modus. There's a point of diminishing returns in there, I think.

Jeff