sorcery discussion

From: Steve Lieb <steve_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:05:19 -0500

> > A candybar designed by a democratic prosess and majority vote ends
> > up
> > just being sugar.
>
> Yeah - fascism has just been GREAT for the creativity, neh?

NOT directing this specifically at the posters above, but using them as a convenient jumping-off point:

As the various participants in the sorcery discussion have exhausted their AP (argument points) they seem to have drifted into spending VP (vituperative points) instead, kind of a logical 'deficit spending', I think.

It's an interesting theme and worth discussion, but let's keep the topic on-subject and avoid an-hominems, ok?

Thanks all.

-Listmeister.