Re: Which eGroup?

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:59:33 +0100

On Thu, 18 May 2000 20:49:20 -0000, "Robbie C" <robbie_at_...> wrote:

>Are both groups going to continue to be run? Or should I subscribe to
>both? Or will this group 'HeroWars' ultimately be 'the' Issaries
>group for HW?

This is 'Hero Wars - the world of Glorantha' group, for setting and campaign discussion & rules (like cult & personality writeups, how to run a Clan), the other one is 'Hero Wars - the RPG' group for rules discussion (like, what are wounds for? What the hell does Sunset leap mean?). There's also the Glorantha digest, for Gloranthan discussion without specific reference to Hero Wars.

Ideally, all 3 should co-exist without excessive crossover, so really you need to be subscribed to all.

Wulf