Re: Kingdom of Sartar

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 17:54:17 +1200

Jeffery Kyer wrote:

>BTW, did the Sun Dome County boys show up for the final battle, if so,
>on what side?

Depends on which Temple. The Dragon Pass Count personally swore allegiance to Tarkalor so his dudes would have been there if Tarkalor called upon them for help.

I don't think the Praxian Sun Domers were there.

>But
>the Tarsh Exiles are in Wintertop, are they not?

Most exile tribes or clans would have been expelled there after Grizzley Peak IMO. Before then, KoS indicates conservative tribesmen dwelt in strength beyond Dunstop, Goldedge and Slavewall.

--Peter Metcalfe