Re: Which eGroup?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:27:47 -0400

guy hoyle wrote:

> |This is 'Hero Wars - the world of Glorantha' group, for setting and
> |campaign discussion & rules (like cult & personality writeups, how to
> |run a Clan), the other one is 'Hero Wars - the RPG' group for rules
> |discussion (like, what are wounds for? What the hell does Sunset leap
> |mean?). There's also the Glorantha digest, for Gloranthan discussion
> |without specific reference to Hero Wars.
> |
> |Ideally, all 3 should co-exist without excessive crossover, so really
> |you need to be subscribed to all.
>
> The Glorantha Digest is definitely the place to argue Gloranthan esoterica.
> If you're not a Glorantha expert, and you need to know something to run an
> HW campaign, you should probably post it on HeroWars. If you need rules
> clarifications for HW, HW-Rules is the mailing list to have.
>
> Guy

Yes, we're trying to be a 'place to ask questions' without being a place of deep, dire esoterica the way the Gloranthan Digest is. Sadly, the digest is fairly unapproachable and erudite much of the time. Hopefully, this will be more to the level a beginner/neophyte for Glorantha would be comfortable with.

And besides, HW questions don't go over very well on the Glorantha Digest, I'd noticed.

Jeff