Storm Bull vs. Urox

From: Douglas Seay <douglas.seay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:30:33 -0400

One thing about them being two different entities that bothers me is the bit in KoS(?) where a Praxian SB shows up in Boldhome for the annual Urox HHD thingy. If Urox and SB weren't the same thing, why did he travel to Boldhome? And why did the Sartarites let it happen? I could understand the Lunars trying to mythically annoy both the Uroxi and the Storm Bullies, especially after Starbrow's Rebellion.

Someone mentioned the idea that SB & Eiritha are theistic and Waha is animistic, and I think I like it. This would give more reason for SBs to leave the herds and go look for a temple, while Waha's folks tend to stay at home. Eiritha's magic is more powerful at the Paps (a temple) because elsewhere it is misapplied (but perhaps augmented a bit by spirits). Anything involving Waha is full strength throught Prax.

I don't like Prax (yes, there are a few of us out here), so I don't know how many other problems this would cause for the Praxians. Any hints? I like it because it works better with my Sartarites going to the Block and interacting with the local Praxian worshipers of the big horned chaos killer.

--
Douglas Seay			Marconi Communications - RTP, NC, USA
douglas.seay_at_...	iFLX development