Re: Different Lists?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:04:56 -0400

Russell Hoyle wrote:

> From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
> > I thought this list was for simple glorantha questions plus
> > a small amount of rules.
>
> Is there ANOTHER HW list?
> Whats that one for?
>
> Rusty

This list is supposedly for glorantha specific questions and discussion. At least, that was what they asked me to set up. The Steve's HW-rules list is for rules discussions and clarificiations. This list was shut down till the game was generally available. I am trying to keep the tone here less pendantic and arguementative than, say, the Glorantha Digest and more accessible to the newcomer to Glorantha.

That's us, in a nutshell.

Jeff Kyer
Moderator