New boy in town

From: stuart <stuart_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:41:22 +0100

Howdy All.

I thought that I would just pop in a quick mail to say hello to everyone as I have just joined the list and hope that it will provide an insight into the system.
I have just gotten hold of the Hero Wars deluxe box set and have only played one session but find it a wonderful and exciting system to play. (it also helps if you have Jarec GMing for you (and no getting a big head Jarec)) :o) Anyway, I will see anyone who is going to convulsion this year and hope to have a few drinks with anyone of you who is there. Stuart.
stuart_at_...