Re: Yinkin ?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:49:27 -0400

> Craig wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm about to start a game of HW soon and one of my players has
> expressed an interest in Yinkin. Does anyone know of any sources of
> info or background on him ?
>

> Craig
> He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
> yausujun_at_...

There's some material on Yinkin in the www.glorantha.com (the research library) website but its a bit sketchy. If you can find some of the back-issues of Tales of the Reaching Moon (someone here can tell you the more useful issues) or get a copy of King of Sartar, there's more information there.

Perhaps some of the websites off of the links page would have useful material?

Jeff Kyer