Re: Malia

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 22:02:43 +0200

Bruce Ferrie:

> Entry Requirements: Must have a fetch that can be awakened.

        I don't understand - what do you mean with this?

> Treat Disease.
> Healing Spirits (typical spirits include Cool Fever, Give Strength, Stop
> Infection)

        IMO Malia should have no connection with healing, neither magical nor mundane. Those who propitiate her do it to avoid her "blessings", not to receive them!

> Fetishes: Pus-soaked scraps of cloth and bandage, trinkets
> smeared in excrement
> or other bodily fluids. Scrapings from the diseased flesh of
> victims of plague.
> Shamans also create fetishes by gouging wounds into their flesh
> (and that of
> others) and leaving them to fester and become infected.

        Cool! You could also flesh out a couple of guidelines about diseases' effects, although IIRC AR will contain them.

	Cheers,
	A healthy Alex.