Re: Allied Spirit

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:27:38 -0000

Yes, things, animals, even people. Obviously, animals and people tend to have a greater natural resistance. It's one way for Animists to get better magic, along with everyone having Spirit Combat so they can bind the spirits themselves. Thus, they can get multiple-use fetishes, or even Incorporate them, and the Shaman can take a breath now and then from refilling fetishes!

> When I read this I thought it was a way to have allied spirits, but
I cannot
> explain them HW rules-wise within the Theist structure....

Nor I, so far.

Wulf