Re: Temple of the Reaching Moon Questions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 18:00:13 +1200

Andrew Dawson wrote:

>The Temple of the Reaching Moon in Tarsh was presumably destroyed during
>the rebellion led by Palashee Longaxe (K0S pp. 124-125).

         "The Earthquake Priestesses did not go to Furthest.  They went
         and destroyed the foundations of the Temple of the Reaching
         Moon".
                 KoS p125

>1. I assume that this pushed the glow line back out of Tarsh. Is there any
>opinion or source for this?

Given that the Glowline fails every time the temple staff stuffs up, I think so.

>2. Building on this assumption, the TofRM would need to be rebuilt in order
>for the glow line to be in existence later on. When was the TofRM rebuilt?
>Please provide sources, if any.

Probably Phargentes as his reign account in KoS is abbreviated.

--Peter Metcalfe

--Peter Metcalfe