Re: Barantaros & Barntar

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:02:06 +1000

Having returned home and looked up my sources, I'd like to withdraw my comments about overt links between Barantaros and the Bearded Wind of Lokamayadon.

(Except as a dark truth / mythic insight to be exploited by Barantaros
enemies of course. As David noted, there are many hidden winds, but didn't Lokamayadon start out as a NICE BOY? There is sleeping/split god scenario material here for those with sufficiently warped minds. Who knows, it may even be true. :) Never be afraid to kiss the Trickster!)

John

(I got my boxed set! I got my boxed set! Righteous!!!!!!)