Re: One List too many

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 20:06:04 -0000

(message deleted)

> cheers,
>
> Julian Lord

How charming.

The point of this list was to have the more non-rules discussion about
Glorantha here, particular for those who are newcomers to the genre. However, it has also served as a good discussion point for the more cultural and religious aspects of HW.

That was why I was asked to set this list up by Issaries.

Since you are hardly a newcomer to glorantha, I am sure you can make do with the HW-rules list or the Digest.

Remember, there are a lot of folks who do NOT use the digest due to its rather refractory nature -- to put it politely.

Jeff Kyer