Telmori

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:40:32 +0100

Glorantha (Introduction to the Hero Wars) has left me as confused as ever about the Telmori, and who is responsible for their Werewolf status.

P29 says the Telmori had taken on a taint of Chaos to strengthen themselves, and this made them Werewolves. Talor the Laughing Warrior then drove them from their homelands.

P56, however says that Talor cursed the Telmori, and that is why they now turn into wolves one day in seven.

Presumably, whoever was responsible, modern Telmori blame Gbaji, but can anyone give me a clearer answer?
--

Tim Ellis - Tim_at_...
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm all right nooooooow!