Re: Telmori

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 23:42:33 -0000

This game them the power to shift (or made it easy for them to turn themselves into powerful wolves -- it is proably the source of their magically hard skin)

> P56, however says that Talor cursed the Telmori, and that is why
they
> now turn into wolves one day in seven.

They could turn into wolves before. Now, they HAVE to turn to a wolf on Wildday.

> Presumably, whoever was responsible, modern Telmori blame Gbaji,
but
can
> anyone give me a clearer answer?
> --
> Tim Ellis - Tim_at_t...
> I used to be a werewolf, but I'm all right nooooooow!

The ancient Telmori took the power Gabji offered. At his defeat, Talor cursed them so that their new power turned on them. They were also cursed with being wanderers, a curse that was only brokenwhen Sartar gave them land of their very own when he founded the Kingdom.

Hope this helps!

Jeff