Storm Bull/Urox

From: Vaughan Cockell <vcockell_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:06:40 -0000

De-lurking for a moment,

Having followed the Storm Bull/Urox debate on the HW rules digest for a while I am getting very confused. The apparant opinion of Greg is that they are in some ways different entities but in the Glorantha Book they have the same rune and are both described as trapping the Devil under a block of Truestone. Does anyone know how this situation
is going to be resolved? Help!

Also, is their a Hero Wars game going on in London at all? It has been a long time since I pole played but I have been interested in Glorantha for a few years now and would like to restart playing.

Vaughan

Cancel de-lurk.