Glorantha links

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 15:06:36 +0200

As you may have noticed, the links page at the Issaries site

http://www.glorantha.com/tribes/links.html

now includes Kim Englund's link list. If you have a site with Glorantha and/or Hero Wars material which is not listed please let me know, so we can add it.

Also, feel free to send a notice when there are major updates, so everybody can keep track of interesting sites.

Finally, Nick Brooke once made the excellent suggestion that the site owners could write their own introductions to their sites. So, if you think the short description of your site could be more informative/witty/weird, please contact us and we'll change it.

Doug McKenzie is acting link master, you can mail him at

doug_at_...

or me at

nils_w_at_...

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com