Re: Grazers

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:03:29 -0700

Keith asked

> << They went south seeking the prophesized Horse
> Queen that would heal their maimed steeds and return them to the Sky. They
> did not find her >>
>
> Am I right in thinking this bit about the prophecy is a new bit of info which
> admittedly fits nicely with the FHQ?

You'll find something similar in the Genertela Book: a common random event is "Madman of Hargeel-Idea raves that the long-prophesied Horse-queen lives now in a distant land."

BTW, I don't think there's any need for an FAQ about their origin. Hero Wars and Glorantha are pretty straightforward. King of Sartar confuses far more than just the Grazers...

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein