Re: Urox/SB

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:54:37 EDT

Thom Baguley:

<< There appears to be a mismatch between the separate Otherworlds/ misapplied worship rules and info about entities such as Urox/Storm Bull. >>

     The rule is fairly simple: misapplied worship rules always apply, except in instances where they don't ;-). The number of such exceptions seems sufficiently high (all underworld deities/spirits, for instance) that the whole Misapplied Worship thing looks a bit pointless to be honest, although I gather it *is* true for the henotheists. Which is fine by me, and something of a relief when I discovered it, as I didn't really like the MW rules anyway...

Trotsky