Re: Cryptic Messages

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:27:00 EDT

Guy Hoyle:

<< |Hands up those who were expecting the Forbidden Secret.

 Me! Me!

 OK, now what about the cryptic messages in the handout sheets ("What's in this Box?") >>

     The bit on the left hand page says (in Lunar font):

     showing ragon ass [nb: Greg has presumably forgotten that the capitol letters map onto blank spaces in this font]

     The long bit on the right hand page really is the Secrets of Glorantha.

     No, really, I'm not making that up. Seriously!

     If you don't believe me, check this out against the shapes you can see: The first line reads ' ere are the ecrets of lorantha:'

     No, I'm NOT going to translate the rest for you.

Forward the Glorious Red Army!
Trotsky

PS: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!