RE: Digest Number 27

From: Steve Lieb <steve_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:04:51 -0500

> Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 23:11:24 +1200
> From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Duck soup
>
> At 00:49 7/06/00 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >...an Ugly Rumor spread by humans (thus the famous Durulz aphorism:
"Never
> >believe a human holding orange sauce.") The Keets have an illustrious
> >history that goes back long before the EWF.
>
> But the Keets don't live in the same region as Delecti.

Thus my point that not *all* "ducks" are Pain Ducks, i.e. the result of Delecti's work. Like Centaurs. Some are entities with a long ethnic(?) history.

I'm guessing that Delecti saw one, thought "I can do that!" and thus we have the Sartar subspecies. Or would it be a species? I'm guessing claddistically they'd be considered related, although Delecti would play merry hell with a claddist.

In fact, I just decided that in my campaign, there is a secret society of claddists (kind of like the masons) dedicated to the extermination of Delecti. Heh. :)