Re: Hsunchen

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:00:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/00 4:08:28 GMT Daylight Time, HeroWars_at_egroups.com writes:

<< Hello!

 I have recently returned to the game, and have a quick question: Where are the Hsunchen located? Other than the Basmoli in Prax,and the 2 main Tagamori, I am a little confused as to their locations. Also, what animals are represented in the Hsunchen pantheons? >>

     The ten most numerous hsunchen peoples of Genertela are:

Rathori          Bears           Fronela
Uncolings      Reindeer       Fronela
Damali          Small deer    Ralios, Shanshan
                    Yak              Shanshan
Hsa              Tiger             Shanshan
                    Eagle           Shanshan
Mraloti         Boar              Maniria
Telmori         Wolf             Ralios, Peloria, Sartar
Pujaleg        Bat                Verenela
Pralori          Elk               Pralorela

      Other tribes are found mainly in Fronela and the Shanshan, with a
smaller amount in Ralios and elsewhere. Most of these tribes are pretty small (about the size of a typical Heortling clan).

<< Are there any website dedicated to the Hsunchen? >>

     Yes: mine. :-) All the material there is unofficial, of course, and so may not be true.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky

http://members.aol.com/ttrotsky/