Re: tribes

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 23:16:35 +0200

David Dunham:

> Alex wondered
>
> > > Why would anybody want to play the Maboder considering that they
> > > were exterminated shortly after the Lunar Conquest?
>
> > The Maboder exterminated by the Lunars? But weren't they good friends?
>
> You're jumping to conclusions

        Actually I did more than just jump to conclusions: I misread Peter's words altogether! ;-/ I think that some vague memory of the recent thread (which I did not follow too closely) and the fact that I was still largely waking up are responsible for my mistake (thanks for the info, anyway, both to you and to Henrix - I was surprised exactly because of what I've read in KoS).

	Cheers,
	An apologizing Alex.