[not very important] Makes me dizzy

From: Xavier Spinat <galelis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:23:41 +0200

Hi!
I probably need a longer time to understand things but I just discovered the two HW lists and I'm getting really mad. Maybe being ignorant was the rationnal strategy... i tend to regret the bliss of innocence. :) I came back to the Digest two monthes ago, and maybe that was my first mistake : stepping on a dangerously slippy slope. Now I'm registered to 5 gloranthan lists : 3 in english and 2 in french. I'll mention also that I am involved in other RPG lists... It's very difficult to even skip through all this mass of mails (and I don't even pretend to try to read every mail!)

I apologize for not reading the archives of this list but it seems quite impossible now...
Is there no plan to somehow "merge" the Digest and HW? (or is it just a stupid heretical thought that would have me banished from those lists for phrasing it?)

I don't know how you guys manage but you sure deserve consideration for being able to juggle between the different lists.

As a matter of fact is anybody here not registered to the Digest and what is the difference supposed to be between the two lists? Sorry if this question is impolite, if it has been already answered in the past, if it proves my complete unworthiness to be registered here,... I'll quietly accept any flaming in private if it's the only way to make amend.

Right now. I'm too tired to see if I should mail my questions and remarks here or elsewhere. So that will be all for today. XS aka XSively confused and tired web-user