Re: Aldryami

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:35:15 -0400

Its been an intersting viewpoint....

James Turner wrote:

> Nice 'alien world view answers' people :)
>
> Time for some straight answers to these questions.
>
> Are Aldryami animists/vegeists (consensus seems to be yes)?

Yes, they are animists and a pretty extreme case.

> Do they run around with fetishes/integrated spirits?

Intergrated spirits, certainly. Fetishes, probably not. Or at least, nothing we'd recognize as such. They might have something that's a friend who helps them out...

> If yes, where do the spirits for them come from?

Other parts of the Forest. That's their job. They provide support to help the walking folk. The walking folk's job is to protect the standing folk.

Its one of those reduce, reuse, recycle things. =)

Jeff