Boldhome 1624

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:43:37 +0100

David Boatright asks if anyone knows more about (inter alia)

>The overthrow of the Lunar Administration as in Home of the Bold.

Various Convention Books have contained character "memoirs" of the various runs of Home of the Bold - Unfortunately, I can not remember off the top of my head which ones, nor if any of them are still available. I do know that at the end of HotB IV the former Governor was running off to the heart of the Rebel Tribes for protection....

(semi interesting HotB trivia. Two of the three Birmingham UK HW Demonstrators played Goram Whitefang in UK runs of HotB...)

--
Tim Ellis