Re: Boldhome 1624

From: david.boatright_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:50:49 +0100

Nick Brooke

>Why not talk to the authors of "Home of the Bold" -- David Hall
>and Kevin Jacklin. I'm sure they'll be delighted to help you with
>this project. AFAIK, neither of them subscribes to this mailing
>list. But you'll be able to catch up with them at C2K next month.

As intended to run this at C2K that maybe a tad late.

I have copies of the Home of the Bold Freeform book. I also played in the first run of it but the Swedes\Grazelanders got me drunk so I don't remember much except for climbing out the window of Geo's and nearly killing myself. The RuneQuest-Con Compendium is a very informantive help but there is no mention of the Lunar units in the city.