Re: Re: Big spirit dudes

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:43:18 -0400

Wulf Corbett wrote:

> Veering slightly into HW-rules territory, how do you decide the
> degree of binding of a spirit gained by negotiation? That is, 1-use,
> 1/day. 3/day, etc. And can you Integrate a spirit entirely by
> agreement, with no Spirit Combat?
>
> Wulf

That is how I would work it. Same sort of defeats. There is, afterall., a contest here. You could be so silver tongued that the big-nasty spirit decides it likes you so much it will serve you. Again, having the Tradition Knowlege to enhance yourself before going in (Foolish Mortal! You forgot the flowers and candy. You die now!)

Jeff