Re: Big spirit dudes

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:25:23 -0000

I have a Wraith who can't remember his own name, but does remember his family. They're being well taken care of (Andy, if you read this before you go off on holiday, that's where the 3 points of Wealth went, Astra can have her fetish).

> >And can you Integrate a spirit entirely by
> >agreement, with no Spirit Combat?
>
> I generally feel the answer to this is the same as the answer
> to "Can you enslave a person entirely by agreement, with force
> of any kind?"

I'd agree, that's why I asked. However, this leads to a funny situation with some Traditions. Hsunchen, for instance, have to Integrate, but, like you say, it makes more sense to do so by force, which seems a rather unfriendly way to treat friendly spirits! I guess Ancestor Worshippers don't Integrate much either.

Wulf