KoDP Review - Valkyrie 19

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:43:13 +0100

Robin Asked
>> It also has a KoDP Review
>
>Favorable?

Yes. They don't provide ratings, but the Review (by Bruce Ferrie, who also provided the HW NPC) is favourable. I'll quote the synopsis

"An excellent, thoughtful game that genuinely rewards repeated play. Not suited to players looking for flashy, wizz-bang action however. A distinctive and rich gaming experience, this game is also fantastic source material for the Hero Wars RPG"

So nothing for you or David to feel ashamed of quoting I think!

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |