Re: Big Spirit Dudes

From: James Turner <j.a.turner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:05:00 +0100

Wulf:
>So, what would YOU do if a Shaman achieved a Complete Victory when
>attempting to bind an Ancestral Spirit (by whatever means, Spirit
>Combat or otherwise)? Just ignore it and give him 3/day uses?
>Imprison the Ancestor in a fetish?

If you have a complete victory why settle for a split-off piece of the spirit?

Spirit Dude: You are indeed a mighty shaman Sleeps in Trees, I did not think you could defeat me. Take my ability to See in Darkness. Sleeps in Trees: I just whipped your arse Dude, you are in no position to negotiate. I'll take your See in Darkness ability and your Ripen Fruit, Keep Snug, Light Candle abilities too <cackles maniacally>.

James Turner
j.a.turner_at_...