Re: Digest Number 55

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:21:37 EDT

Tadaaki:

<< Does anyone know when Anaxial's Roster, Thunder Rebels, and She Guards   Us will be released ? Official site says "Summer, 2000", but is it in July ? in August?>>

     All writing and artwork on AR are complete, and the final draft was in layout last I heard. I am confident that it will be released August at the latest, and a July release is not yet out of the question! I don't know for certain about the others, although I'd guess that September is likely the earliest date they could be in print.

Trotsky