Re: Massa Raus

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 14:41:45 -0400

kmnellist_at_... wrote:

> In a message dated 7/5/00 3:03:25PM, you write:
>
> << Yes, that was the reason we thought. And we could always think "Poor
> Massa Raus. He doan even gotta god to protect hisself">>
>
> I am struck by the thought that Massa Raus might be a descendent of Miss
> Raus, previously known for her work with the Supremes.

Could be worse. He could go looking for his Carmanian Roots on heroquest. I'm sure the local baboons would help. Really.

> << Besides, it gives us a chance to deal with creepy schitzo Carmanians
> now. Of course, the liklihood of Raus surviving the Hero Wars is
> slim... >>
>
> Oi! who are you calling creepy schitzo? Some of my best friends are
> Carmanians.

I rest my case. Just... just stay over there. No, no, don't come over. I'm quite fine. Really. =) (reaches for something heavy, just in case)

I put the provierbial Carmanian twitchiness down to the SAD -- Seasonally Acquired Depression. Either that or those Dracula-esque castles they all live in.

Jeff