(no subject)

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:00:09 -0500

Does anybody have any guidelines about distinguishing characteristics of each of the Sartar tribes? I suspect that "Thunder Rebels" and "Sartar Rising" will have this kind of info, but who knows when those will be available? (And I still can't find the Glorantha book in Dallas game stores, even the ones that carry "Hero Wars"; it might be a long time before they get around to those). I'm attempting to pull together some information for my (hypothetical) players, and it would be nice to tell them something about the tribes they've joined, or to help them pick one tribe from all the others. (One thing they'd need to know in particular is triba attitude towrds the Lunar Empire! Though Sartarites in general are resentful towards the Empire, I'm sure opinions vary from tribe to tribe).

I have maps of the tribal locations, but very little info on the different tribes themselves. There is some useful information scattered about in KoS, but finding it isn't easy. I've found some bits and pieces in TotRM, but any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy Hoyle