Re: Sales Date

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 16:13:41 +0900

<<< TTrotsky_at_... said >>>

>> All writing and artwork on AR are complete, and the final draft was in
>>layout last I heard. I am confident that it will be released August at the
>>latest, and a July release is not yet out of the question! I don't know for
>>certain about the others, although I'd guess that September is likely the
>>earliest date they could be in print.

 Good news! I am looking forward to reading it!

 BTW, I heard sometime someone (Mr. Eric Rowe ?) says that scenarios and  idea for adventures will be up on official site before TR / Sartar  Rising release on GD. I hope I would see some prior information about  Sartarite adventures from TR/SR (something like famous Black Spear  scenario ?)

Tadaaki Kakegawa