Re: Humakti Role Models

From: claycle_at_...
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:04:02 -0000

> Erm... considering he's as close as you can come to being a zombie,
> I'd say no :) And besides, Humakti are not amoral and slavishly
> obedient no matter the mission they are sent on. You just hit my
> favourite topic, LEXX :) Judge Dredd would be closer to a Humakti.

Well, I'd disagree that Kai is a zombie. At least, not now. He is certainly *dead*, but he did steal back his personality from His Divine Shadow, after all. And he's definitely not blindly obedient (like the Lexx is); he's just dead and, thus, a wholly intellectual creature. He definitely has a strong sense of duty and honor, and he's not afraid to die -- well, maybe because he sorta...can't. And, he is a consumate, utterly dispassionate killer.

It just struck me the other night that he is exactly what I think a Humakti would be like...personality-wise.

--
Clay
claycle_at_...