Humakti role models

From: Brian Laxson <b1laxson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:21:20 -0400

>I was wondering, is Kai in the SciFi channel show "Lexx" a role-model of
>what a Humakti might be like? Can people think of other characters in
>popular fiction that one could point to for a player as "Humakti-like"
>role-models?

Hmm...he strikes me as one very in tune with the "Death" affinity with his gernal nonchalant view of death.

Although his borderline dead state is very anti Humakti.

Clint Eastwood in most "Drifter comes, Drifter kills people, Drifter leaves" westerns is good examples of the "stranger" nature. For HeroWars replace 'Drifter' with 'Humakti'.

Brian Laxson