Re: Telmori: They Ain't *That* Bad/The Telmori Foundling

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:52:14 -0000

Reprisals?, A nice Wolfskin coat? To prove your manhood?

> >I believe that at least some of the Telmori later fought for the
> >Lunars (although possibly these were Telmori bought from elsewhere
in
> >the Empire, rather than Sartarite Telmori).
>
> Don't think there's any imperial telmori. The Nagtangi raid
> against the Empire and are Dorastran allies whereas the
> Sylilan Telmori are now all wolves thanks to Honeel.

Fairy Nuff. I know that The Telmori were fairly widespread, but I wasn't sure where they all were. There could still be some Telmori who have "left the pack" to fight for the Lunars from one of these sources though - I don't suppose the Sartarites care much one way or the other...

> >Alternatively, Illuminating a Pack leader, so he can accept the
Curse
> >rather than fighting against it may bring the Telmori round to
> >acceptance of the Lunar Way...
>
> That's what got them into deep shit in the first place!

Yeah, Some people just never learn!