Re: Humakti Role Models

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:40:42 +0200

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> >Not an appriopiate analagy for the Humakt religion. If you have >decided
> >all Humakti must follow all the Geas listed then there really isn't a Geas
> >system no is there.
>
> But I didn't say "must". I think "should" is the way to go.

Ah! You mean that an initiate should not ambush 30% of the time ;-)

Seriously. A Humakti with a geas suffers retribution from Humakt. But any Humakti aspiring to emulate his god should of course abstain from ambushes.

Geo the Humakti, who is quite content with his life as an initiate, could ambush, use poison, or defile the dead. It would not endear him in the eyes of His (non-Humakti) clansmen could of course think he is a jolly good fellow.

--
Henrix