Unaging

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:19:05 -0400

> in most game terms you are unlikely to play long enough for ageing to
>really be an issue.

It's going to be important in my campaign because I'm going to be converting characters from my RQ3 (started in RQ2 days) campaign. One of these is already in his 40's, old enough to have to make aging rolls in RQ3.

Narrators who want to start at a high power level might well want starting characters to be older.

> This bit I do agree with (isn't the Hill of Gold an Immortality HQ?)

The Hill of Gold quest, as written up by Sandy, does a lot more for you than stop aging. You can't die at all, period.

Andrew