Re: Re: Test

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:23:21 +1200

Folker Naumann:

>I think i got a question right now. It's written that a devotee of a god
>spends more than half his time in worshipping and an initiate does it about
>30%. That means that you can never be initiated in more than 3 cults or
>devoted to one god and initated in more than 2 cults etc. Uups..that's more
>a rules question isn't it? But how do you handle it when a player wanted to
>be initiated in a lot of cults?

That is the intent of the rule to prevent yer average gloranthan from being an initiate (or better) in two or more cults.

There are some ways around this and two of them might be:

  1. get illuminated. Then you don't have to worry about time constraints.
  2. worship the great god directly. The magic's weaker but you have more of a choice.

These are exotic paths and most gloranthans would not think of pursuing them.

--Peter Metcalfe