Re: Re: Myths are getting plain silly

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:32:55 +0000

>Ah, this must be the moderators message someone alluded to. The
>problem is, that unless membership of the GD is a prerquisite for HW,
>it does nothing to address any probelm with HW.

(1) Your complaints seem to have little to do with running a game of Hero Wars. (2) Any post mentioning relativism is getting somewhat deep for the supposed introductory focus of this list. (3) Membership of the Glorantha Digest is helpful to those who wish to discuss the fine detail of glorantha, or the philosophies that shape it. The only pre-requisite for playing in Glorantha is a willingness to do so. The only pre-requisite for playing Hero Wars is a copy of the rules. Anything else (whether official or fan products, web pages or mailing lists) merely adds to the experience.
(4) Despite Jeff Kyer's beliefs, the Digest is NOT a forum intended primarily for those who wish merely to make increasingly circular arguments without ever clarifying their points. As such, unless you can clarify what the problem you see actually is (preferably by way of concrete examples) I would prefer you take it to private e-mail, or drop it totally. I would not welcome the discussion as is moving to the Digest.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson