Re: Stead Project

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:57:31 -0800

Andrew Graham:

> Sounds interesting count me in if you still have room.

Anyone who is interested in contributing is most welcome Andrew. I have set up a Yahoo mail group for the Heortling Stead Project at

The aim, for those who came in late, is to describe and populate a number of generic steads and make them available as campaign resources. We'll be reporting to this list fairly regularly as the templates develop.

You can also join the group by sending an email to

stormsteads-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

The Group Homepage is at:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/stead.html

I expect we'll start posting and planning and cutting a stead tree from next weekend.

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

"And when someone accepts their challenge to battle they proudly recite the deeds of valour of their ancestors and proclaim their own valorous quality at the same time abusing and making little of their opponent and generally attempting to rob him beforehand of his fighting spirit."