Re: What Issaries should publish

From: sir_ethilrist <stefan.drawert_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:38:23 -0000

> In a nutshell, I would like to see a product like Griffin Mountain
> produced for Sartar. It contains great maps, a nice gazetteer, loads
> of NPCs, adventures of varying length and scope, nice bits on cults,
> trade, and regional history, a wide variety of encounters, and just
> enough demographics to put it into perspective.

YEEESSSSSIIIRRRR!!! let's see:

Sartar

Land Of Storm. A Hero Wars Guide To The Torn Lands Of Conquered Sartar

chapter one - Introduction. A newcomer's guide to Sartar

chapter two - History Of The Land And The Kingdom

chapter three - The Land And The People. Culture & Keywords & Clangenerator

chapter four - The Gods And The Magic. Religion & Beliefs [incl. KW & Heroquest Examples]

chapter five - The Strangers. About Non-Humans & The Lunar Invasion

chapter six - The Power That Be. NPCs & Enemies [incl. stats]

chapter seven - Stories And Adventures. Cameos, Scenario Seeds, Campaign Arcs And A Ready To Start 48 Pages Adventure Set In Sartar

Full Color A2 Map Of Sartar back w/ Full Color Typical Tula Map

Perfect Bound 256 pages Hardcover [softcover edition also available]

Suggested Retail Price 48 $

Geeezz!

did I miss something?

yes: who's gonna write this beast?