OT UNcommonCon, convention in Dallas

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 22:42:06 -0500

Hello there,

Sorry to break into the discussion, but I wanted to plug a new convention in Dallas, UncommonCon (http://www.uncommoncon.com). It's a general-purpose convention, but most of us who are putting it on are diehard gamers, so we're gonna be encouraging that as much as possible. I'm the webmaster, and I think it's going to be cool. You can read more about it at our website, but I wanted to put out the word that we're looking for gamers, gamemasters, etc. If you have any questions, you can email me at ghoyle1_at_... (please put UNCOMMONCON in the subject so I notice it). Heck, if you think you might come, let me know so's I can say "hey" at the appropriate time.

Sorry again to intrude.

Guy

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To